There are numerous ways on how to use PSVR on a PC. Since there have been lots of developments in the hardware and software of the PlayStation Portable, many people have wanted to experience using video games that run using the power of the Internet.
Table of Contents
Method 1: Using Emulator
One way to do this is to use an online emulator that allows you to play using the computer’s own capabilities instead of the PlayStation Portable. You can download and install this kind of software, called an “emulator”, after downloading the free PlayStation PSP video game. The Emulator is not like playing actual video games; you do not need to have a particular console. It is just a virtual tool that you can use to turn your computer into a replica of the PlayStation Portable’s system.
- To use the emulator, you need to first download the necessary software. This is usually available for free and requires no installation.
- After installing the software, you can start using your computer. All you have to do is launch the emulator.
- A window will open on your screen and display the PlayStation environment. The next step on how to use PSVR on PC is to select an existing game and then start it up.
- The game will load in full glory on your monitor. The video out plug will be visible and you will be able to enjoy playing the video games.
This method will work even if there are any obstructions or disruptions to the game you are playing. In other words, you are free to roam about the room while playing. If you get tired of the game, you simply disconnect from it. And without having to leave the room, you are free to resume playing at any time.
One of the great features of this software is that you can control the movements of the characters in the game through keyboard commands. This is a great feature that you won’t find in many other video games. If you want to get more feedback on the game that you are playing, you can also connect to the PlayStation store online and use their online community for forums and other activities. The only downfall of this option is that you cannot play the game using other computer systems such as Mac and Windows. However, it is a good feature if you want to practice and improve your skills before playing that particular game.
Method 2: Using Trinus PSVR
Trinus PSVR is the best platform to use the Playstation VR on your PC. There are few steps you need to follow:
- Download the Trinus PSVR from the official website of the Trinus.
- Then it will show the Trinus PSVR Installer. Install it by following the on-screen instructions.
Configure the Trinus PSVR:
- Search for the Trinus PSVR and right-click on it and then select Run as Administrator.
- Click on the install button.
- Then select DISPLAY1 from the given menu.
- Then it will show you on a dropdown menu with multiple options, select VR from the menu.
- You can tick the checkbox given if you want to zoom the screen while playing the game.
- To begin the calibration click on the start.
- Then right-click on the desktop and select Run as Administrator.
- Choose the VR icon.
- Then click on the Next button and follow the further process.
- After completing the process just click on the Finish button to finish the process.
How to use PSVR on PC will teach you more about the capabilities of your computer. You can also use the internet and learn more about how the hardware and software work. In addition, it will also help you play games that you did not know existed on your computer. Now that you understand the concept, you should be able to learn how to use this technology with ease. You can also get help from friends who are playing video games as well.